Sunday, June 20, 2004

No hint...

Z-

No hint, I just liked your Bloomsday post so much I didn't want anything else above it. Sad to see it is gone, glad to have printed it out. That was good shit. Didn't get my act together to put words about it down. The only ones I could get were god, i miss and love you, but it deserved more than that...

Computer's been messing up. Shuts down all the time, making me very angry. As I write this I know I should be writing it in word and posting it after. I'll kick myself when this is lost.

Time Wakefield, huh? Yeah? Fuck yeah.

I've got a week's worth of work to do and a night to do it. I guess that's just what happens when you procrastinate. I'm going to work some now before I lose all momentum. More later.

Yours and yes,
a


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home