Tuesday Redux
A-
After two days of lacking a brain and droping lots of things I think feel good today.
There are perhaps 7 people reading this blog other than us- maybe less, but im feeling liked today so 7. The sound is often that of a writer to someone hoping that others arnt alienated. I have recieved a message that at least one of the others feels I have failed. My intention is not taunt others with with the "I know something you dont know" maxim. I choose to write about this or that in my day, sometimes im suacy sometimes no. I really dont have too many curve balls just some heat I throw now and then.
Anyway, my day and what of it:
Interview with a temp agency in The City. went much better than the last time temp agency i went to in Boston back last December. This place only dose temp. placement for non profits- Its mostly a one women show now, she was very nice, and made me feel that there was a place for in the non profit world. In Oakland was brought back down to earth by my current boss who continues to drive me nuts, I'm glad for the experience and money, I will be even more gald if this gets me somewhere in life.
in the now:
Im tired and having trouble writing this, The A's are lossing- their bullpen is suffering something bad, which is good news to me- everyone else is sad here. On the Sox, Nomar's grand slam tonight was nice, real nice. Good strong outing from Schill, some nice work for Ortiz and others. Overall a nice turn around from this weekend, I still would have liked a win in SF though. Oh well these things cant be choosen.
ok im out for tonight
beso
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home