Friday Night Baseball
A-
Listening to game, I'm worried about our BoSox. The wins just arnt comming in the way I would like them to. But Pedro seems to have the right stuff tonight.
Going out to meet friends for a drink tonight- the poets i meet at Smitty's a few weeks back. First I have to go feed a cat and water some plants then I have cover the local egg drop event. I really just want to hang out and listen to the game, I dont want to watch kids drop eggs from high up- im a little worn out on kids and their specail events. I keep wondering what happens when those little kids become big kids in Piedmont and they dont seem so cute to the "community" anymore. I never see teenagers around.
Finally got in touch with a guy at the Oakland Tribune, he was nice and said he would meet with me and read some of my pieces. One can only hope.
I am also tired, went for a run today, which made me feel better about things, spoke to my mom as well. Both you reminded me that it was Fiesta Time, I hope that at least some of you are making the most of the event. Ill be sad if those who arnt with child make it to the Rigger.
Anyway things are better today- I must keep eyes on the goal..................Manny just hit his 21st home run....good for him.
Viva San Pedro!
en la lucha
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home