No Tuesday
A-
Another Tuesday, after the holiday of yesterday Tuesday has taken the place of Monday and Wednesday will take the Tuesday with a horoscope in my regular week.
Things new this week:
1) Kerry/Edwards; I think this is a good choice- though dont mistake my endorsment for enthusiasum regarding either one of them. I did two online polls this AM all concerning the question "can K+E beat B" in both polls i took the overwellming 76- 89% polled responce was yes they could and would, granted this is online- but one of the polls was MSN/NBC (or is it ABC- not sure), the other was a BBC poll.
2) I've started wearing a new Bosox hat as of last night- my mother bought me one back in April (when they were in first place), Ive decided its the only thing I can do to help the team out, we shall see if this works out tonight against the A's.
I've been holding back on this all weekend, but i would just like to say here and now that TRADING NOMAR MIDSEASON IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEA ANYONE HAS EVER HAD. I know the arguments for it- didnt play last game against Y's and all hes going to walk at end of season. But really there is no one out there who is free to be traded that would or could possibly take the place of Nomar- Fucking Carlos Delgado, no thank you- do we really need another old player with maybe one more good year left in him before he shits the bed? No Stick with Nomar- the nation sucks for even bringing this up and it will only secure nomars departure at the end of the season. We do however need another starter: Anyone who wants D. Lowe can have him- I think B. Arroyo's days of glory are over as well. We are up shits creek and I cant even close my eyes for the really bad parts. Why am I still watching these games?
A little fun this weekend, meet a cool punk at Smitty's, a tatoo artist. Watched the Weather Underground (Doc, about the Weatherman) Sat. Sunday big parade with flags and sun and more dumb shit than I care to remember. I was offered a sales position "anytime I want it"- i may take it at summers end if nothing else happens- I will sell little cards to people and could make lots of money doing. hung out with KT later sunday and had Bloody Marys at a sports bar in Oakland (only place that was open). Broke the coffee pot on Monday and had to buy another one. Went to a part with fam later monday- with really good food and a traditional Nigerian band- it was funny to watch the white people dance.
en la lucha
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home