Friday, July 02, 2004

So forth

A-

I've stoped watching/listening to the games- didnt watch last nights, read this AM that Schilling and Willianson are fighting. Their all playing like shit right now and im pissed off that they pretend everything is fine. I'm taking a hiatus from the Sox for the sake of my own smile.

Anyway, I'm afraid that post is long gone- another should've but didnt.

I don't know whats going on with my "job", my "boss" hasent called me so I guess its my job to remind him to pay me and give me assignments from now on.

didnt get that drink last night- watch Caddyshack instead- it made me laugh- Aqua Team Hunger Force was on as well- which always makes me laugh.

Im going to have to go do something tonight to get out of my head for a while- not necessarily get drunk though.

as a soon to be godless father, I would like to wish everyone a happy antiAmerican imperialism weekend.

beso,
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home