Friday, July 09, 2004

Whats wrong with Friday

A-

Boy was my uncle mad when Damon scored from first to win the game. As great as it was to win those games I still think the Red Sox are screwed- I hate saying it- but I have to detach myself from it somehow- we are not going to be so lucky in Texas. We shall see though. I just feel like the whole team has fallen apart amid dumb trade ideas and battling egos. Maybe before the trade deadline we could find some other 40 year old starter who can help us win maybe one game against the Yankmees before he drops dead on the mound. Good for us. The only trade that makes sense to me is D lowe- perhaps we could get a new bat boy for him, I just dont think the bay boy we have now has enough hustle. Fuck us.

Maybe I should stay away from doomed obessed fan sites- have been visiting Bostondirtdogs.com a lot recently.

More distrubing occurances with the "job"- another article not published, im not sure what hell do about anything anymore. Yesterday I decided to go hide in the Oakland Public Library- got myself a card and started reading Donleavy's "Ginger Man", its pretty good, Though I wonder if I should be encouraging myself in such a way. Its either this or Crime and Punishment which I really dont think is D.'s best- but will finish it someday this summer.

Saw a help wanted sign at a cafe the other day- im close to going to down to ask about the job.

Glad to hear the wee lass/lad is doing well in there. You have my vote on a girl. There are two many boys in my life, they're smelly, not all that smart, and painfully dependant on their mommies-to think that they go on to rule the world is something. Girls are much better (but then this is all comming from the same side of my brain that makes all my other vaguelly informed decisions).

im off to do what i dont know
hope your feeling better-
dos besos,
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home