Being Sick
Z-
I've been sick.
Sick and pregnant don't go well together. Tuesday night I coughed so much that by Wednesday my belly burned. I guess that's what happens when the muscles on top of your womb separate. Every time I coughed my belly button went from innie to outtie and I have to say that that is not a comfortable feeling. I spent all but two hours lying on my side with my belly on a pillow, the only way I could be without wanting to cry.
I am at the high school (just stopped in to see James). The keyboard here requires more pressure than the one at home, so I apologize for the extra typos. My nails are getting long as well, I think that interferes.
The good thing about this week is the Sox. You must be smiling to yourself out there in Oakland. I got a little nervous last night when the A's scored 3 but thank goodness all stayed good. Nomar's been earning his pay lately, I'm not worried about a midseason trade anymore.
I had a lot to say yesterday when I was lying down but right now I can't think at all. Started birthing classes on Tuesday night and I have a breastfeeding class tonight. It's getting close. Baby has woken me three times this week with hiccups. That's a weird feeling, but kind of fun.
I'm off- I should try to take a nap before I go out this evening.
I miss you. I think I will miss part of the game this evening, so keep an eye on it for me. Oh, did i tell you that Robert and Laurel are having a boy? It puts the pressure on the wee one in my belly to be a girl. We'll see.
Yours, and thensome,
Amanda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home