Monday, July 12, 2004

Manny

A-

If your feeling down today you should go to http://mannyramirez.com/home.htm, its a real treat. I think you will find a particular inspiration in the Youth section of his site:

On topic of children Manny says:
"Children have a special place in Manny's heart, perhaps because he understands how vulnerable they are."

Of his job Manny says:
"Playing baseball is a job that gives you a lot of fame. But I don't play for fame. I will always do my best, because I love the game."

---not sure what im going to do after four oclock for the next couple of days- watching the All Star games doesnt seem that interesting to me. Maybe i'll be forced to start talking to girls and what not.

Got a three week full time temp job starting on Thursday, some relief from the storm. Ill be working in the imagnining and momography department of a hospital office doing filing. hey its better then the cafe job I was considering going to apply for today.

Thank you for the sweet words yesterday, they help me remind myself of the things i forget.
dos besos
zac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home