Better....
A-
Feeling better today, not so painfull to move the hands. went to work, took lots of motrin. while I was filling things away and trying not hurt myself anymore then I already have I recieved a call from the hospital, it would seem that my bill is closer to $800-$900 not $335 (which was really just an entry fee). This made me want to cry. I need a win.
Finished reading Ginger Man last night- I think this is a excellent book. Perhaps I will think of something better on the subject later on.
I think I just got my win. Tech wins my heart tonight, a god fearing, honest lad he is, the backbone, Strong like a bull. Why do all our baseball players look like young football players? Tim Wakefield doesnt look big on TV but in person I was a little surprised by his size- Doug Mirrebelli is the size of two Dodge Carvans who have booth just hit a moose during a family vacation in Maine.
The family is going away for a week on Thursday, I am going to welcome the time away warmely. Things have been a bit better as of the last two me thinks. I am still hoping that I will be find a room of my own by Summers end.
Im happy to hear the move has gone well.
besos
zac

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home