A-
While riding my bike home from work this friday, I hit a speed bumb and fell. The result a fractured elbow and two sprained wrist. It's hard to write. On saturday worrying that I may have broken something I decided that I should go to the hospital and get cheaked out, this cost me $335.00 becuase I dont have the blessing of the world yet. Tommorow I have to go back to work becuase it is a temp job, I cant really ask for time off. I just
have take motrin and deal with it. knowing that im not seriously hurt is good. This whole thing has complicated everything a little bit more than I feel is just.
I will come see you in your new house some day- by than I should be able to move my hands again to hold my new little friend.
hope everything went well with the move and all
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home