It's getting hot in here...
Z-
I’ve taken to falling asleep while the Sox are ahead. I think it helps my disposition.
Pregnancy has taken over. Things that used to take half an hour for me to do take hours now, and I don’t even finish. It has mostly been in the past day or two. Maybe I am still tired from the move, maybe it will be this way ‘til the end.
I’m glad to hear work didn’t suck as much I as I thought it would. Glad that you will get some time to yourself.
Things are slowly getting in order here. But they will continue to be slow, because I am going to bed. The next few days are supposed to be hot and humid. I am going to try my best to clean at River Rd. but I expect I won’t be able to do much of anything other than put my feet up and drink lots of water. We’ll see.
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home