Thursday, July 29, 2004

A-

I've been bad about this. I actually did write one last night but then deleted it becuase it was just me complianing. I know you are willing to read me complian but that doesnt mean I should subject you to it everytime, plus I need to practice not complaining.

Things good:

The two Philipino guys I work with in back at my temp job are funny, they keep telling me they hope I get hired to work there, I dont think that I will and that tommorow will be my last day.

Today I had the thought that I had more than enough money to keep me going in Mexico for a good while and there is little to stop me from just running away. But I will continue on the straight and narrow. i will not run away to Mexico- I dont know why really but I will stay here and continue to make this work.

one thing work does to me that I dont enjoy is the drain on my willingness to do much after im done working-  Its hard to want to be creative or do much else after working eight hours- but easier now than when I was slopping salmon sabticals for rich yankees.

I did want to say also that I thought Clinton's speach at the DNC was very good, despite my cynicism toward democrates I felt that he made some very strong points and if Kerry can manage to live up the Democratic party line that Clinton set forth he has a good chance of winning. 

Im tired and am going to watch tv now

beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home