Sunday, July 25, 2004

A-

Good for us. Our baseball team made me happy tonight- I may even fogive D Lowe some of his past outings- I found myself wondering why Tito was taking him out.  I Phoned A rod and Jeter tonight to let them know that it was now 8-4 for the season so far- I think they were a little mad to get a call so late at night but it was only 10:30 here- they must have been very tired from all the trying they did.

I am feeling lonley right now and wish I had a someone to talk with, spent an hour on Friendster and craigslist looking for an old girlfriend and reading personals, this didnt help anything.  I could go on about this cause right now the absence of persence is large and nothing I can do with a computer can fix it.

Things bought today:

books from the lefty used book store down the street from me:
The Quare Bellow
How Late it Was, How Late
total: $17.67

Items from a yard sale:  
pair of shorts- gap
shirt- old navy
Bike helmet
hand held tape recorder
total: $12.00

some food at grocery store;
total: $17.00 (in there or around)

buying things sometimes helps me fight off the blues- especially if I can not spend a lot of money.

have a good day
z


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home