Sunday, August 01, 2004

excuses

Z-

This is more of an update than a real post. I (we) have been thinking a lot about you, esp. since the trade. Our hearts have been broken.

Short excuse for no posts: all of the electrical wiring that the electrician didn't touch (and thank goodness we had a lot of work done) gave way at the end of the week. No overhead lights, no outlets near the computer. We've just run an extension cord from an outlet that works to the computer so we could check email etc. It's mostly an inconvenience but we will still have to get it all fixed. More money, of course. Always more money.

I'm going to bed now, tired from the Poetry Massacre this weekend. I went on Saturday night and today. Played pool at the Depot with M.C. and J.C. tonight. Bars in town are all smoke free. All of MA. It was nice to go out, but now I am tired.

More tomorrow.

A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home