more fun
A-
My Family and I woke to the pleasant surprise yesterday that while we had slept someone had made their way into the house through the kitchen window and stole my aunt's purse, my uncle's laptop, and my bike (which was outside and not locked up). As far as we can tell thats all they got, but knowing that someone made their way into the house while I slept down stairs makes me rather uncomfortable. I'm also morning the loss of my bike- but this is less significant to other things I might have lost had I not slept with them in my room. One very special computer and one even more special guitar.
my return unempolyment lasted one hour, I am now back at the hospital. I dont know when this will end but for the moment I am enjoying the idea that money will continue you come each week- and perhaps soon I could be able to buy a certain amount of freedom. let us pray.
I'm comming to terms with our nations loss. I can't give up on them no mater how hard I try- they keep my place warm for me, They are also a much needed something to believe in becuase currently I dont. I'm sorry to lose Ramon, but I have think that something will come to make this better. Even though I don't believe things had to be this way, it came to that, and thus perhaps we had to make the move. i dont know- on we go.
Im watching English TV, Sometimes I wish I had moved to London- but the food is better here.
Thousands are sailing is currently at the top of pops
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home