Thursday, August 12, 2004

Straight to hell

A-

I'm going to need someone to explian a few things to me,

Today I realized that I am in fact nothing more than the man at the front of the doors to hell who says "this way to the gas ladies and gentlemen". I am that bad becuase in my efforts to survive during hard times I have accepted a position where it is my job to tell a pregnant 20 year old from guatemala that she could not be seen today becuase her medical card had expired and that she would need call her Social worker to get a new one before we could see her again but that it was very important for her to be seen by mormon owned hospital I work for. I am crying as I write this, I dont even know if the whole thing was as bad as I remember it, maybe she was fine with it, but its been in me all day, I walked straight to a bar after work and back home after eating and clearing my head a little it's still there. My job is to lead my people to their doom, I also waited on an 15 year old girl who was pregnant, "come right along this way dear, just sign here and here and here and show me your insurance card and these are your patient rights as long as your not dumb enough to actually try them." I'mamtheushermantohell.

someone and anyone please now

z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home