Saturday, August 21, 2004

Waiting.

Z-

We are waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Not spending so much time online. Babs is home, lots of swimming in Lobster Cove. Lots of walks to try to induce labor. Lots of attention today from people on the street- women touching my arm, cars rolling down windows and promising it will happen soon. People I've never met asking me to bring the baby by when it comes. When it comes. Come soon, baby, come soon.

My doctor is on vacation this week. She's set up an appointment for me with another doctor and to get some gel to try to ripen my cervix on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday I get induced if nothing happens before then. Today is my mother's birthday; my sister is sure I will have the baby today so it can be about her. Lots of folks advise me to wait until Monday so I have a Virgo. Frankly at this point it's all up to baby. Baby and the cervix.

Hot and humid here. Good news on the apartment, no? Send the address and I will get working on something to send. Then I will go into labor so I have an excuse as to why I never finished whatever it is I will start.

kisses,
A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home