Saving the Children of Oakland
A-
It is 9:30pm and I still have not finished the story I am working on for the paper. Instead I'm flogging away here. I'm not enjoying writing this story very much, about these two women who mentor young kids in Oakland. I didnt get the right information when I did the interviews and dont feel like calling any of them back to figure it out. So it goes.
Went to another A's game today(A's lost 1-6) to the Royals, they also lost the three game series- - . Sox went down as well. Later on I watched the Cardnels on TV and I was really jelous of how good they are. I whished the Sox could play the way they do. This is the 2nd time I've seen the Royals.
I should finish this story becuase Im starting to get tired and I have another long day at the office ahead. I spent too much money again this week though- for some reason I left a large tip on a allready large bar bill at the bar last night- AM chided me for this, sometimes I get confused with money and I just spend way too much of it and then I feel really angry with myself. The music was better, got some clash and elvis so I was happy. I got a little fiesty during the end and on a suggestion from AM started asking women on their way to the bath room if they where registered to vote and who they were going to vote for (this was a much better thing then my intial plan which was to flip over some tables and break chairs)- most were registered and said they would vote for JK. Also asked some men- most of them were not registered, I am also not registered. In my bad moods now when I really want to cut myself off from everything in spite, I imagin that I will never register just becuase.
so it goes
good night
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home