Saturday, August 21, 2004

Arroyo

A-

BA is pitcthing the way I feel. We will have to slug our way out this one, there is no room for a loosing anymore. It is not early anymore. The game was suppose to be on F_X today, but it is not, leave it to Mr. Murdoch to deny me my information.

The baby is on it's way, im going to say wednesday- but perhaps its better to be born on a friday- being born on the seventh day may be more than anyone person can handle. If I do posses such powers, then I will use them to send you my blessings and other such benadictions to ensure a safe entry into this world for you both. Please let baby know that my absence is not an indication of my love.

I paid my first and last yesterday, had a beer with my new house mates. They all seem very nice, living with three girls will be interesting. The only part about my new home I'm not crazy about is the area its in. To be honest its a bit rough, but Oakland is Oakland and there is no asylum here. I will move in on the first of September, my room is big and sunny and stills smells like the pot plants that were apparently being grown there by the pervious owners. I am exceited to be trying this new thing for a while.

besos,
z



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home