Friday, September 03, 2004

Radio Silence

A-

Moving in tonight or tommorow morning, havent deciede yet. Im procrastinating- most of my stuff is there now- but I will need to go grocrey shopping and I will lose all internet ability once I move. the house is suppose to get an air port so we can have a connection, but I dont think that has happened yet. what this means is that I Might be down for a few.


I want very badly to meet Abby- to hold her and try and make her laugh. I cant wait for the day when I can do this.

I also want very badly to see the red sox not stop winning- this has been a great streach of ball, I hope that everyone is enjoying it as much as I. Next week im going to two of the three A's/Sox games I hope they have some magic to go around.

more to come soon
besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home