Monday, August 30, 2004

Amerikkka's been good to me

A-

Things I got today:

plates and other such items for living: purchased at Ikea: $60.52*

*sign in parking next to the shopping cart carol said this: "please help us keep our prices low, return carts to carol": translation by one over educated twrep who hasnt had sex in over a year and drinks too much: "we dont want to pay workers more than we have to, so if you want cheap shit your going to have to work a little harder". what is Ikea sweedish for?

one bill: $1082.72 from Kaiser Permanente hospital for services rendered earlier this summer*

*If anyone would like to send Kaiser love notes on my behalf please feel free.

My aunt told me today she didnt think it was a good idea that I go home for Xmass becuase I always sound stressed out when I talk to my mother.*

*My unutterd responce: "go fuck yourself you stupid bitch".

(AFAC: if your reading this im sorry to say your godless father has a horrible taste for bad words- but how else is a godless father suppose to talk. still when you do choose your first word its might be better if it was something standard and sweet Dadda or Momma.)

at dinner with SS, I had dreams about moving out of the country to England or Spain- anywhere though- I hear France is nice though they seem to be having problems with anti semitism lately. Maybe spain would be best. Though I did tell someone last week that moving is no way to deal with your problems: I think that I should stand by that.

ok must sleep now;

besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home