Returned
A-
Transmissions from North Oakland.
Second morning in the new home stead. Except for my view of my neighbor sitting out on his porch smoking Kools and playing games on his cell phone, things look good from here. The house mates are good folk, but most of all the space is a good send for me. It has been very hot in the bay these days, had to buy a fan yesterday just to cope with the heat in the room- which being on the second floor was none to hospitable. no lemon tress in the back yard anymore and I have to pay for my own food and such but it is worth it for sence of self again.
Also I know this will make those more hopefull than I happy: registered to vote saturday. Arnold is now my gov'na, Sometime latter this week I need to find out if he will provide me will health care becuase his Kaiser is after me for the tune of a grand. Who won WWII? The kinks say Churchill and Arthur won, Here in California I'm no sure in anymore. Finest fucking hour indeed.
On a national level I'm thinking of starting a Virgin de Guadelupe for President. She'd be a big hit with Latin voters.
I have a new rule that went into effect Saturday morning: NO Jagermister.
The Red Sox are in Oakland! hopefully this trip to the bay will go better then their last. Question: Since were doing really well right now, is it early again? I will watch tonights game at my new local "Bigums Silver Lion" (no i did not make this name up)- it looks like a bars I use to go to in Ohio, except with more heavy metal. Tuesday and wednesday I will be at the games. If anyone out there can get here buy wednesday night, I have 3 extra tickets to the game right by visitor's dug out. I need to find some friends who like baseball, cuase no I know out here is even remotely insterested in going. I dont understand it either.
hope all is well back east
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home