Sunday, September 12, 2004

small world

A-

out and about in the city last night, paying the price this afternoon. Money was spent at an alarming rate and now me thinks I should be being more frugal. spent the afternoon sat. at the Zietgist bar with AM and KT, sat out in the garden- a very nice place to drink beer during the day light hours. Moved on to other establishments including a stop at Cacun for a burrito.

Got to see some old friends from school though- Its strange to be out here and run into Bard folk, but there they were, So I went with it. Found a bar that has a live Karaoke band- wanted to sing dead flowers but never got the chance, wasnt so great to pay a cover. what can you do about it?

Baseball seems like magic these days. Got to see a good D. Lowe game last week, and a great pedro game the next night. Though as im writing this Manny forgot how many outs there were and started running to third- now Manny does this at least once a week- but when it cost a run its a little more frustrating. I do miss having friends who like Baseball out here- Took AM to the A's Sox game last week- It seemed to me had fun and he even commented that it was so.

Not much else going on here- I room is good the house is comming along and what not- Still not crazy about the area, but it is what it is for right now. I think I will move into the city if I am able to find secure work in the next year. Need to keep searching for jobs, having this temp position is good- but stable it is not, althoughs there a chance they could actually hire me, they could also just let me go. This I dont like so much but combined with the lack of benifits, and that 30% of my paycheak goes to the agency and taxes I makes me all think Im getting screwed- but it is a job none the less.

on we go
besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home