clap hands
A-
"Abigail
can you feel my heart
in the palm of your hand
and do you understand
why I cant stay
Abigail
an evil wind is blowing
through the land
and they need every man
to drive it away
when I come home
if I come home
you'll be a grown women
when I come home
if I come home
Dont be alone
Abigail, belle of kilronan...."
-sm, 69 love songs
This is my favorite song this week, and i just want to say up front that I call dibs on being the first boy to make Abby a mix tape, this will be the first song on that said tape as soon as I finish sussing out the other odds and ends.
there isnt any other news here,
besos
z

1 Comments:
Zac,
I'd forgotten about Abigail, Belle of Kilronan.
We'd known for years that Abigail'd be the name we'd use if we ever had a girl. So when I copied 69LS discs 2 & 3 & heard A,BoK I was moved. But then I lost that tape. (I still have the 69LS disc one tape that I made from Ben's disc.) Wow. I'm chilled really. Wish I were home now. Wish also that we could get a pint when I get out of here in two hours. Oh, well. Maybe I'll just buy the discs, get some pub cans, listen & drink.
slainte!
James
Post a Comment
<< Home