My baby is so...
Z-
We celebrated wee Abigail's first month by buying a digital camera we can't afford. Just nursed her to sleep and am taking these moments to send our love. I have two little movies to send you of cute baby things. I think they will be too big for your hotmail account, maybe you could have a yahoo account as well that I can fill with silly pictures. Anyway I haven't figured out how to get the movies off of the camera so it will take a while.
We are going to Gerrit's to watch the game as soon as we have dinner. Abigail is getting into more of a routine so I can see myself getting into one soon as well, maybe getting the chance to write more. I have a lot to say.
I don't recommend Indiana even if you get a ticket and the day off. Indiana is very bad. Keep that in mind when looking for work. In general I think it is safe to say this: Hug the coasts. And not the Gulf Coast.
Here's a little picture for you. Abigail peed all over the changing table right after I took it. Just to show how punk rock she really is.
I love and miss you,
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home