swung lowe
A-
the joy in which this post was writen crawled under a rock again following the other two games of the series in the Bronx this weekend.
Other fronts are faltering under the weight too. Im not very good at explianing to myself on others whats eating me these days, but I imagin its nothing it isnt anything I havent commented on before.
Finished reading How late it was, How late, it is very clear to me that this book is a cut above anything else that has been written in the last 10 years in novel form. It is masterpiece to rival the old guard.....perhaps I should a blerb writer, I will have more time for other types of writing now that my career as a reporter is pretty much through. more later,
I am tired and should sleep soon.
Z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home