I must be some kinda fool
A-
I listening to the this game and still thinking it could happen, we've just tied up but left the man at third. Now with our closer used up we go allen "strike 'um out" embree. Even if we do when what would happen, pedro tommorow vs moose. I dont care, I just dont want to go home without a fight.
Bought some books today at Dog Eared Books in the Mission: How Capitalism Underdeveloped Black America by Manning Marable; and Mainlines, Blood Feasts and Bad Taste: A Lester Bangs Reader. Also ordered on line
The Many-Head Hydra: Sailors, Slaves, Commoners, and the Hidden History of the Revolutionary Atlantic by Peter Linebaugh and Marcus Rediker. I think the non fiction is me wanted to get my own groove back seeing as my Baseball career seems to be on the rocks and my job depresses me (though I do enjoy having the xtra cash to books and such). I want to reclaim my passion for things again, its time for me to come back to life.
It's time for my baseball team to come back to life as well. No better person than Nixon to ..... oh well Maybe Pookey can hit another inside the park home run.... well maybe not.
alright Im going to go back to my friends the books.
besos
Z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home