Thursday, October 28, 2004

1918-2004

A-

I stopped a car on the street tonight to tell them bosox had won the world series- i arm wrestled the bartender. I came home drunk and wrote blog in this space- i reread it a moment ago and wanted to vomit- too much much much, sappy shit, sorry to any one who read that. Today I saw a guy with a sox hat on, and said "congratulations to us" he had looked confused, I said "we won" it was all news to him- he was excieted to hear it though. Curt Schilling is campainging for Bush, this sours things for me with him quite a bit. The same guy who only told me three weeks ago that the Sox wouldnt win becuase we had no class, Shook my hand and said congralatuions and such- I keep walking by newspapper stands, with the Sox jumping on each other, it makes me think im living in some ulternet universe- happy bizzaro land- except im really hungover today and it was a long day at work with more crazy people all over and in and out. Thats how i knew it was all real. I registered a patient today born in 1918, everything was I alive around me- perhaps due to the hangover.


Viva los Red Sox!
besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home