Two Up
Zac,
Abby and I slept late today, a day off from our job: Baseball. We have a routine we follow, down to lining up nuts to represent outs. Abigail loves to watch. Gerrit's TV is so big the players are her size. I miss the radio announcers but this tv thing has worked so far. I'm not willing to mess with it.
I am finding out about my baseball style. I like to watch some sports with groups of people, but I don't know if it is that way with baseball. Sure I am having fun but I miss the quiet listening to the game. Baseball is very calming for me. This being with a bunch of people who are yelling at the TV and eachother isn't quite my style. I know things happen and it isn't that I don't care but I am not fgoing to yell at Manny or a runner on second until the run scores or the game is over and it really mattered. I feel good about these guys. I want to love them.
Can you send along your new mailing address? We've saved the paper from the day they clinched the ALCS but all I have is your aunt's address.
We send our love and best wishes for more games like the last 6.
Unbelievable.
A

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home