wells
A-
I guess i kinda fell like the aquistion of David Wells seems like picking through the yankees trash heap for scraps. Perhaps a good solution to the departure (for better or worse) of Lowe, but looking forty two at the start of next season and record last year that is far from impressive, i wonder if this is not a dumb move on theo's part. All and all a good price for a vetran, and perhaps "he can still win" - here's my christmass list for our GM, Hudson (would he fit in in boston- no- would Billy consider any type of trade for him from the sox- it doesnt seem likely), Varitek (nuff said here), Renteria (seems like I could get my wish on this one), Pedro (If the Mets want him bad enough they can have him, but he's still my boy and Short of agreeing to some absurd amount in dollars and years I want to see him back with us) - and get rid of Arroyo while we still have some good memories. I've doubted theo in the past and been proven wrong- see "no more nomar".
Ok to anyone who doesnt like baseball- sorry for dorking out as such- but I personally dont like anything else right now.
JG gave me a copy of White Noise to read: my question for Don Dolittle is "are you fucking with me?"- Ill finish it, but 60 pages into this tright little paper back I have to say i'm not impressed, ever one else may enjoy having their time wasted by some hipster fuckhead but I do not, seriously his tricks are completely undergraduated. For a sample of the real thing please go directly to "How Late it was, How Late".
back to the here: going to china town today to purchase gifts as such for the good little girls and boys on my list: JC, despite the ending the of Lord of the Rings installments, are we still looking forward to our mad christmass dash the day before?? I do hope so, I want to drive down 128 when its cold outside, drawn to neon like a bug to zapper, the radio on. I'll be home shortly.
Abby, any christmass wishes?
soon,
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home