No respector of persons
A-
A short one before bed. Things I want for christmass: Gramsci, Black Sabath, or the means by which I will never have to take a job a dont want to have again.
The word from my mother back home is that my beloved dog, Sadie, has developed a tumor, ie has cancer, on her bladder. The thought of this friend of mine not being there when I come home some day is more than I can bear to think of and has been the cuase of a few tears shed since getting the news. She is has however doing well and there is little reason I wont be able to spend some quatlity time with her this christmass.
Other than the above bad news, things here are going well, the job is the job, and i've decided that nothing about it warrents my spending a moment of my free time wasted on the thought of it. better things to think of, AK (before know as roomate-note the change) continues to make sucessfull bids for the better half of my disposition.
a concert last friday with AM- the fucking champs- the indi version of Rush. Though there was a metal band that went on before that truth be told I kinda liked- The Mass (it think that was the name). A little worried about money and what not, but things are ok for the time being and will be fine if I stop spending money like a fool.this means no more gift for myself.
still the greater questions loom, where did that albatross go?
and so to bed
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home