Interview
A-
Today I had an interview for a job that is almost perfect for me in what I would like to do with myself for the next year or so. I want this job. However, i feel devalued after the interview, like I didnt answere the questions in so much as I rambled on about the this and that. The first question was "What do you want to do with your life?". My grandfather asked me this question when I was about 12 years old once- I told him I wanted to be a Lawyer cuase i knew that he would like that answere. What is a professional way to say that i would like to wage a revolution against capitalism and the exapansion of so and so..... I dont know.
working at this job -which im saying anything for or about at the moment- would be a great thing for me, not least for the reason that it would a serious step up on the ecomonic ladder but more importantly becuase I would, through the process of experience, give me some much needed legitmacy as a organizer and such.
I hope so i feel wiped out from this experience today, i called in sick to work to go and part of my feels quilty about doing so. I'm very sick of my job though- and i feel like im throwing a lot on my getting this job- if only becuase i do have an "in" and it was for this reason that I got my foot in the door. They should like me and hire me I think-
hope all is well
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home