Friday, March 04, 2005

No news is no news

A-

Not sure whats going on with blogger- but there was text with this title:

anyway Heres the overdue yet promised update:

I dont believe I got the job, which is ok becuase two weeks ago i accepted a permanent position at the hospital which pays well and has really good benefits: in 90 days I will be able to go to a doctor if I need to. To celebrate my taking a job I would rather not be at I bought myself a new guitar on ebay- fun.

I say I dont believe I got the other job becuase they havent told me either which way. I think this rotten of them and would like to tell them so. It would be nice to just to get an email or call just to confirm after all the energy I put in to this- not to mention taking a day of from work so I could interview. whatever....

baseball again...well almost, spring training- watch the twins game that was free online- it was fun to see homeruns and goahead runs again.

Finished Dante

best,
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home