Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sick

A-

A cold front moved into me friday. The party was no fun but I guess it was fun if I think really hard. Now our refrigerator is filled with beer that I dont see anyone drinking anytime soon. I took a long nap today and now Im grumpy, but it was a nice nap for a rainy dark day in old Oakland.

My job is now more or less officially permante. Im sure ive already waxed on the dual meaning of this in my life.

I want to see the movie Fevor Pitch when it comes out- Im sure this is something everyone one could have guessed given my drew berrymore crush. But why Jimmy Fallon- why not the obvious choice of Adam Sandler?
-Speaking of which, it starts again this Sunday. Last night my uncle made the same crack about the Sox that he made at Christmass - "being just an ordinary team just like the Marlins and The Diamond Backs" (Which I guess isnt really an insult if I think it over) I responce this time was "or just like the A's except with a higher batting average". First things first, today was the first time I thought the Boys looked good- a nice outing from Wakefield, and lots of run support- however the bullpen was a bit worrisome giving up seven runs- I think in general though that the bullpen is a stronger than last year- Mat Manti (IF HEALTHY) will fit in nicely. Kim depresses me though-


I've discovered the Replacements- Let it Be kicks ass. why wasnt I given this album at birth along with Marque Moon, Fear and Whiskey, Rum Sodomy and The Lash, and London Calling. Well I guess I have them all now.


anyway now
hope all is well
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home