Sunday, April 10, 2005

Be Little

Z-

I don't know what kind of luck to wish you on any of this. I may take the down-and-out view that whatever happens will happen and so it goes. Or is that optimism?

I've had a few too many instances of friends and family belittling me lately. Little jabs here and there. Not even jabs, really, just comments that aren't meant to hurt but show how little they really understand or value what I do. A series of them knocked me on my ass today and I'm having a hard time getting up.

Abby and I are going to Seattle in May. It should be fun. Maybe I should look into getting tickets to a Mariners game. It'd be good to see Pokey again.

I'm not sure I'm ready to talk about our Sox. It's early. Maybe if I make baked beans things will get better.

A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home