checks and balances
A-
The first of three checks arrived yesterday from the state. This will help. I'm entering a weird new world where money has become a real thing, not just a an imaginary amount. I would like to think of a way to use this stuff in a constructive manner. I dont see the point in blowing it all on god knows what- though that too is fun.
Looking for a new apartment is fun and not fun. I still havent convinced myself that moving to SF is worth the price tag. Kinda the way JC feels about Renteria, I'm inclined to agree on some level but feel that the move could pay dividends if both perform up to expectations; Though Oakland is no Cabrera.
AK is still leaving. I go back and forth all over the map on what I feel about this one. im not going to make this blog a total confessional though so you'll have to accept my ambigous language or write me an email to find. but really theres nothing to be done at the point but let the sea take back what its gift as tradition reads.
more bosox:
they look pretty good. still some kinks here and there. the two back to back shut outs from Wells and Clement were about as excieting as it gets to me. Both have earned my respect- the O's arnt a great team but they do know how to hit the ball, what with two guys in the 500 club, and at least one more destined for that distinction- not allowing a run to over two nights is pretty hot shit. Then theres Wake, who looks pretty good too. Schilling given in time will work his shit out and return to former self- i dont see any reason why he would not.
on to other things:
I think I fingured out what the problem is, I think I knew all along. though it took my father pointing it out to for it to sink in. I'm bored here. I cant see continueing to live my life working 40 hours a week and being a weekend warrior- or something- GC told me i should move on at christmass- I didnt heed his advice, Im still here and looking to invest further into this place. I just dont have a better idea yet. perhaps a new view on the matter will help facilitate something new and more excieting. This is the hope.
nothing to review.
hope all is well
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home