Wednesday, April 27, 2005

midweek

A-

A strange week.

Tomorrow AK's mother, KK, arrives for to help her daughter move back to MN. Baseball is no help either.

AM is head to to SUNY Albany for grad school, soon it will be just BW and I. I dont want to work at a hospital anymore again, im tired and have been fighting off a cold for three weeks. my body doesnt know that i have to wait 90 days in order have insurance to see a doctor. I feel like any progress ive made in mylife just evaporated on me and now im back at square one again.

Today at work I just wanted to get on a plain and come home for a while. I need to regroup and i would like sometime off to put the head together. I'll wait till its warmer, its best to visit New Enlanders when during the spring, summer, or fall winter is down time.

Im suppose to go see Gang of Four on monday, after listening to the album Entertainment im not sure how into them im going to be. I know i should be excieted about this, but its in SF and it means leaving the show early or sleeping on a couch. maybe i'll just call in sick tuesday or something.

im not going to say it's time for me to start doing things again, cuase i always say that.

time for bed
beso
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home