lonely house
A-
it is a quite lonely house that sits back on 5103 west st. I tried to make it as cheery as I could today by cleaning, sufice to say it has not worked. Nor, for that matter, did the phone call i received from a hotel some where in montana- the sky maybe big there but reception is bad.
more searching for a new, not so lonely house today turned up not much. One was a good home for hobits- a word of advice on apartment searching in SF. If it looks to good to be true in the add- it is. The second one was nice, but far too expensive for me, $700 a month plus an extra $100 for utilities (!), before i left the guy told me he was leaning toward me even though i had told him I couldnt afford it. I continue to search.
I've started to think this blog is boaring. Not so much to write or that the fact that it keeps me connected to those of you back home and a few of other in other parts of the world. But perhaps I dont want to have a public confession booth anymore. recently i went back and read over some of the old blogs trying to mine, a few things here and there for use in other formats currently under construction. there wasnt a thing to be had. Just a lot of bullshit about the Red Sox and such. then there are the entrys that only are up for a day at the most before i delet them- most often the products of the drink.
anyway: JC is right, we paid too much for Renteria. And will someone please tell me what the fuck David Wells is good for!!!? Two horrible starts, One medicore start, and One great start before heading to the DL after triping over a wine bottle trying to make a routine play. great job asshole.
see you just read this whole thing and its boaring inst it.
good night
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home