Friday, May 20, 2005

there she goes

A-

Such pretty eyes that look up at me with a green field below. I know I've only seen such eyes and intensity in two other people.

birthday was good, BW and I had fun time at the game despite the final outcome. I have to say that even though we didnt win it was a good game.

Found my new home in the Mission, though it isnt the all that I hoped it would be, I ended up choosing it first becuase it was the only place that was offered to me in my price range and two becuase i thought the people to be good people. Not much in the way of sun light- but what it lacks on the inside in makes up for in location- 24th and harrison- which is pretty much the best area in that place know as the mission- tree lined streets- large murals- good bars- and the worlds best taco stand. only few more blocs away is a 24 hour grocery store, one bloc more and I find myself at a great little cafe called phils where they roast their own coffee and amidst the that they sell a random bunch of books. Ive waited a long time to live in such a part of some town.

all this be told- I dont think Ill last the year out in the bay. why? well, bottom line is its just not worth it to live here- im tired of the arrogance of bay heads, the bland mulitcultralism is more than I can deal with. I will say it now and hold to it: The Bay Area SUCKS! what people think is good here i dont know- overpriced, in terms of art its totally fucking dead, 90% people are just fucking liberal snobs, no real oppertunities in terms of jobs and such (why? becuase every asshole with the same exact degree i have moves out here). I dont know where im going to move to but I do not want to be living here longer than another year. I dont care to waste more than another year in this land of the poppy eaters- Spicer is an ass. Fuck you too Arnold. I want the grittyness of the east back, or the comfort of well worn street in europe - No thanks to the brave new world.

seeing the Mountain Goats on June 23, 50ft wave on june 3rd
good night
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home