So much at once
A-
I think its fair to say that I freaked out a bit today, im trying to count to ten right now and find constructive channels for these little demons that have come round again.
Work was fine except for that I feeling board and empty not knowing what to come home to doesnt make this any easier. I was suppose to go to Gang of Four tonight, around four I called AM to tell him I didnt want to go- this mostly had to do with the fact that the filmore is pain in the ass to get to unless you live in SF or have a car. I didnt want to deal with it So i said he could give my ticket to whomever he choose, Since i had to go to city to look at an apartment anyway I said I could drop it off. Some where on the ride over on the train the ticket that had been tucked into the book I was reading sliped out without my noticing, I was to discover it gone when I got to AM's place. Now since it was alread a loss bank wise, there wasnt too much to flip out about. AM's reaction didnt help much and I felt like even more of an asshole. Parting ways I thought that at least i could have a sucessfull trip yet with the completion of one apartment touring, however this was not to be either. After waiting a good 20 mins when it was clear there was nobody home I had to calk this up as a loss as well.
I would like to come over for a beer right now.
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home