All Birthday day
A-
Yes the sad fact that it is my birthday is now upon me like a hound.
27 years of age today. Off to see the Boys tonight with BW, looking at another apartment this afternoon. Here are my birthday wishes, the Red Sox (though truth be told im starting to feel bad for the A's- though not that bad) and to Find an apartment this week (one that isnt a troll hole, or filled with crazies, and dosent cost a small fortune).
I think the "Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B" is a great book- a very great sad lonely book. I must now add Donelavy to my list of sad crazy drunk novels by which I warm my nightas and blame for putting such thoughts as I get when gone and drunk. Perhaps though they have just given voice to voices already in here.
birthday presents to me, A Lawerence biography (somewhat dissapointing so far) also Sons and Lovers and Mornings in Mexico.
Angles- Denis Johnson.
the new issues of Harpers with the spooky article on the Christian Right's war on America.
should keep me busy.
perhaps some music latter- I want to find Stravinsky's Piano pieces which no one seems to have right now.
good luck with the flying and the nursing and who and hey hey
and Abby, really my sweet, you are going to have to get accustomed to bars- you are free to live you life anyway way you want ( I dare say any of the adults in your life are not much authority on topic anyway) but I will not tolerate any ideas that my only godless duaghter who is a teetotaler.
besos
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home