Friday, June 03, 2005

happy friday

A-

A long short week. Everything is more or less settled now, I officially live in the Mission now. Everyday I come home to a bustling city that makes me think things are ok. The taco stand is good as long as I only get tacos, burritos must be gotten somewhere else... I like my new home, my room is big though perhaps a little to dark. The price is right for the size, most say its "a good find", Im happy with it too.


going to see 50 Foot Wave tonight- it will be good to see Kristian Hersh, she makes me think things will be ok too.

I dont think I will be able to attend the wedding. this makes me sad and i must say that I am sorry and ask GC and KP to forgive my absence. I didnt get the invitation till Greg emailed me- I'm not sure what happened to it. Im going to continue to look for a cheap flight home but the other problem is work. At the moment I can only say I will try. Please forgive my absences.

I think the Sox the are the verg of turning into a good team again. Damon just got 3 RBI's to break a tie against Angles (who are not from LA- im told). Last nights perfomance from Ortiz was just great- but no less than Bellhorn's and Renteria's (a red sox who bunts well is cool). I like Matt Clement too.

anywho I miss you all and will be home somtime this summer for a visit.

besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home