moving again
A-
much to do before I come home next Friday. Moving again this weekend is the biggest part of the hassal, work and such another.
Having grown somewhat comfortable here despite the deppressingness of the apartment I feel strange about the move and having to get use to a new person in home life again. Though perhaps only having One Roomate will make things easier- the actual living conditions are much more amicable by far -over all its a good match. I will have my own full bathroom, plently of sun light, a nice living and dinning room and a wonderfull patio out back ripe for the enjoyment of a bottle of wine or two.
did you hear that Bay Area residents are the "white wine crowd".... interesting isnt- i first learned of this myself the other day while reading our wonderfull newspaper the Chronical- which scorns the idea of international or national news for Barry Bonds updates. I knew Barry enjoy a cocktail or two before games, I did not however know it was a only wine - really this does clear some things up, Balco Vinyards?
anyway yes plans are good to have for when I come home, I want to go to the beach and watch baseball- Perhaps attempt to go to a game- I think the twins are in town- or the angles ??? im sure its sold out by now though..... I want to eat food that i cant get here and talk with all about this and that
soon
z

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home