Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday night

A-

Waiting for someone to call me to to do something. Drank about a bottle of wine while trying to convince my roomate that Aeroplane Over the Sea is the best album of the last ten years. He didnt get it.

I think im going to be moving again soon. new digs, expensive digs, but such something that would improve my quality of life. Can living spaces change lives, I dont know- what will I do when I dont spend so much time cleaning- I dont have to clean, I could just "do my thing" problem is "dont have a clue what my thing is anymore. God is the place I will wait for the rest of my life.

comming home second week of August- for a week. Plane ticket is purchased and PTO accumulated at work will allowed me to be paid while I visit. Prepare yourselves accordingly.

The GRE's are not my friend- I dont know how to get past this thing- I feel traped by them and work. I Miss AK. Tonight while watching the Babe Ruth movie- the one with John Goodman, theres a part where he buys his first wife a big farm with lots of animals out somewhere in Sudburry Ma. I thought that sounded nice- an animal farm where real animals are playing and people are real people not just playing.

I'm tired of wanting to do something but never doing anything.

maybe someone will call me soon

besos
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home