Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Curse of Fox

A-

I've noticed a partern, every fucking game on Fox ends in some blow out normally against us. Clement just came out of the game in the third- what the fuck? its now 6 to nothing as the Jeter drives in another run and what the fuck- oh thank god, we get the third out, jesus you'd think I just learned how to walk on fucking water. Our Fucking pitching sucks this year. It's taken me till after the All Star break to get to this point, but last year is now over and Im sick of this shit- our bargin basement picthing needs to get its shit together-fuckin Manti considering season end surgery- good for you asshole, its the best fucking choice he's made all year. And as mr. hit streak rockstar- you are not the fucking manger- by your own admit you are and idiot- know thy self Johnny, know thy self consider that before you open your mouth again- Schilling, I would best get your shit together becuase your dumb shit red neck politics are not enduring everytime I count up the death toll in Iraq, you had best find a way to get some outs.

otherwise things are good,

I took the nice apartment

z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home