Saturday, July 30, 2005

Deadline

A-

Wanted to muse on the rumors I hear. Frist things frist; Bull Pen needs help - this isnt saying much though as its pretty obvious at this point

Mueler: I dont like the idea of a trading him for pen relief. I really like him, in terms of third Baseman I dont think its going to far to say hes one of the best, as a hitter I dont think you can argue too much with what he can do either, which is just about anything that needs to be done- just ask Mo Rivera what he thinks about Mueller. Pehaps no one noticed last night but he did hit a home run off the man (Twin's Romero) he was rumoured to be on the table for. He will most likely walk at the end of the season as we have Youk in the back drop so a trade dose make sense on this level- other than his ability I just like him as

Manny: this is tough one considering everything- The whole Mets/Tampa Bay seems to be at a dead end- TB wants Hanely Rameriz (which they just arnt going to get). bottom line here is unless I hear that were getting wiz in return I cant see giving him up just becuase he acts like a two year old. His bullshit aside 45 home run and 150 rbi's are pretty hard to argue with- Plus Fuck the Mets- let them wallow in their own shit stew, if they want to give us Carlos Beltran that's a fair trade but Cameron????, same goes for TB. despite his shit we should keep Manny for the season at least. But then I and everyone else thought trading Nomar was a bad idea.

side note I read somewhere that Manny and Schilling got into it last night and Ortiz had to pull them apart- message to schilling- Manny may be a brat but as far as things are going this season hes done more to put the Sox in first then you have- just think about that everytime you go out to play closer.


all this being said a trade for something is a must I think. we cant just get rid of all bad players and get gold and in return but the idea of trading Millar seems like a great idea to me.

holding my breath
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home