thought to write again
A-
The last time I wrote, Theo was still GM. The last time I wrote there was still baseball. Now there is Grad school applications and bikes. The GRE suck, Fixed gear is the cool. thats dl right now with me. Online dating isnt so much fun either- but whats a lonely boy to do. I cant help but make fun of myself for the shit storm called my life. whatever. Dont suppose anyone stops by here anymore.
try not to be sad, cause everyone wants me to get happy, but not if I dont feel it, yet. no new music: save this advice The Clientele stink. its more of a statement but what the hey, but it should save everyone a bunch of trouble- I took one for the team and went to see them last weekend at Bottom of the Hill- I mean yikes thats a lame fucking band. This is comming from someone who loves the English and their Music too.
anyway what else is new:
Building a Bike is expensive: who would have thought....aquired an early 80's Fugi frame striped of everything and am currently converting it to fixed gear. It's fun but distracting.
Seattle was wonderfull: someday I'll tell everyone a funny story about my first night there....bad ideas make for good tellin me thinks.
what of it: im comming home for thanksgiving- -I gave in and decided it would do me some good.
Still not very taken with SF- trying to branch out and make the most of it cuase at this point im ready to pack it in and leave come spring- big old waste of fucking time moving out here has been-not sure where the next stop will be but how i fare with aceptence and funding at the graduate level will be a factor- if no on either or both counts I might head north- but then south is nice and warm- not sure about east. Just out of CA and lame ass fucking Bay Area- oh whatever
so to bed
z

1 Comments:
Zac,
Thought I'd say 'allo since you've wondered aloud if anyone stops by.
James
Post a Comment
<< Home