Thursday, December 08, 2005

some things

A-

Bombed the GRE- nuff said about this. Not sure what to do now- as my scores were so bad theres almost no point in applying- I could still do Albany since there deadline is March 15, which would give me time to the take test again. But gone is dream of Austin for the moment..and of getting away from my job back to something else.

better news:

Ben and i Saw Freakwater on Tuesday night. Best show I've seen in a long time. Made me want to start a country band again. Talked with Katherine after the show shortly- thanked her for getting a boy from Boston into country- she asked me when I moved out to Ca. I tried not to be a fan- but I think I failed.

All things considered I think were having a pretty good hot stove season- If we can just find a suitor for Clement and Wells- though we can no doubt not afford to trade them both. Read today that Tejada wants to be traded- I'm filing this under "best wet dream ever" Ortiz hitting in front of Tejada, throw in todays aquisistion of Marte from the Braves for Renteria and what you have is "what the hell is Manny being Manny". that is a team right there- with a starting rotation of Pap, Schill, Becket (god willing he is healthy-MRIs say otherwise) and who else- Arroyo- Maybe we could Ervin Santana from the Angles for Manny (im still in wet dream mode).

I've more or less finished the bike i was building: Im including a picture of it here becuase I am a big old dork





hope all is well
z

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home