Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Gone


A-

lets see:

this:

Im not going to come home in March...I would dearly love to see the Pogues but I will to miss this one.

Instead:

I am going to come for about a week (maybe two) during the Last bit of June...which means bona fiesta..I think (its the last full weekend of June right?) so, no fucking poetry or art or whatfuckingever and I wont get sick...

Feeling surly tonight and decided to erase my online peronal account, I dont want to meet people through a computer anymore, not that I met to many anyway cuase I was so weirded out by the whole fucking rigamarole anyway- I would like to meet new people and all but whatfuckingever im sick of meeting people who really love their fucking jobs...fuck them too...I dont think I'm naturally this bitter of a person, its actually not very much fun when I feel this way..I dont like it, anyway

off we go again
hydeho
z

ps: Is "Crying of Lot 49" sometype of fucking joke? I thought Don Dolittle was piece of shit for writing his brand of no nothing smarmy bullshit- but wow! Pynchon must be the daddy of them all.

pps: here is a picture of a sea lion that I took this weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home