Friday, December 30, 2005

2005

A-

not the greatest year on the record books I must say, what with all the natural and personal revolts and such. Here's to a better year to come.

Dont have any big plans for news years yet- maybe something will come together tommorow- no biggie- Its suppose to rain all weekend- its suppose to rain for the next two months- not really my favorite thing about the Bay Area.

I got your presents the other day and must say many many thanks- the pictures of A are great and the CD and T shirts make me all happy and warm. Yes I have good friends, I like them a lot. I hope that I everything I sent you there made it- hope you like.

Perhaps Ill give a call tommorow night to wish all well,

L
z

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. J. Cook said...

Great gifts.
Abby loves Woody. Perhaps Woody should replace Leonard as her go-to-sleep music.
I dig the roots reggae. I listen to Dennis Brown's "Africa" then to the Mountain Goats' "Song for Dennis Brown".
A. was excited for for Saramago. I didn't know there was one she hadn't read.
Sorry to hear about the eye. It's only down to dumb luck that I don't have at least a six-pack of black eyes from over the years. You've been there when I've evaded a black eye or two. If it's handy re-read the end of _Ginger Man_.
O, & A. has already offered to look for April flights.
slainte,
James

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home